Thursday, October 28, 2010

Soup

appreciate all the love and good vibrations that folks have been sending my way thru the years on this particular journey and i'm wishin you all peace love and power in your own journey as well. the elders say "love em all, trust a few, and fear none".... one love. peace.
\\
I'm D. I'm from the Bad Dreams Scary Time crew. You'll know it's me.

contrary to popular belief, 
i don't think class or to be classy is sophistication, 
i think class is excellence in humility

i think great ideas are great but 
great ideas in the perfect moment are 
extra special.

i like art, but i don't like museums.
something about 100s of folks staring at one thing 
and crowds of people taking pictures defeats me.

I think if you're going to have a child, 
pick a name with lots of vowels.
Vowels force the mouth to open, 
and thus, more vibration comes out.
Next time you think of someone's name
think of how their name flows out when you say it.
Names can either identify you or 
resonate within people as an afterthought.
Names dictate presence.

walking in nature.
untouched nature is beautiful.

everyone has a ((( vibration )))

i think women find the right partner when when they 
find that person who can always bring out that 
laughter inside of them that is youthful.  
I read a quote today that said that 99% of the world's lovers aren't
with their number one choice, and that's what makes the jukebox play.
Hmmmm, is this true?


i think men find the right
partner when they think 
that other person is deeply, 
& genuinely funny


never stop learning. 
hence, we smile

youth, adulthood, and old age
are happening within all of us at every given moment. 
the trick is to be youthful, beautiful,
closer to the creator

this is what it takes to be at a simple peace.
to not be at war.

faith is huge.
it's bigger than the space between and around your ears.
no need for complicated philosophies.
the brain and the heart are temples.
the philosophy is kindness and soul.

science helps me understand the universe around me.
but faith, helps me see the whole universe that is within.
both are forms of seeing
on a very microscopic level, 
a molecule looks like the whole universe.

I've stared evil in the eye a few times now, 
and I see that it prefers to be numbed. 
evil itself is very weak; jealousy is what is powerful. 
because jealousy is self-created.

love is the thing that is hard to cultivate and make strong...
and encourage, and re-learn, and suffer through, and become blind with, 
and sacrifice because of, and be alone with, and finally open up to.......
but once it grows, it is the great force.
it is the key to interconnection
it opens what is invisible to the eye 

the mind unlike the heart, 
has a short term memory.

i think out of all the people I know, I'm one of the shyest.
The trick is, if I need to, I can improvise myself
according to life.  Adaptation.
Language is the formula.
It's like having a set of keys.


Jackie Chan was one of my childhood heroes.
I saw one time in an interview when he 
makes his movies, he has no plans for stunts.  
He goes into his  environment and decides 
where he might jump, and flip, and 
how he can use his environment.
I view my life this way.

i used to always wear hats so others couldn't
 see the color of aura around my head, 
but now i give myself more exposure to the sun. 
Vitamin D

if u could be anything for a year
would you still be yourself? 
You would? 
So you're living the dream!
if there were one word that embodies me:
Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment