Saturday, November 6, 2010

Water






What were words when worlds were water?
Were we floating on the same channel?
You look for me the moment 
I'm no longer needed.
I believe in you
beyond the edge of any waterfall.
Barely I brace myself for the impact

Satisfied you seem in all your allure
I could have told you my secrets
Did you write me letters
with seashore sticks?

The sea sent messengers this morning
I signed the shore with a heart and a sideways eight 
I hope you get it in hourglass sand

Time will spread changing truths
Tell me about your grandmother's face instead
The facts I found in shallow days
Where my skin sees your feet coming

I was warned this place had charm

Circles met each other 
when we threw stones

The universe was born 
without words
What was your favorite part of the play?
Mine was when color was 
born out of baby sounds

Wrapped in an endless black blanket
Fifrelight shined through
cries of unformed space
Drifting like a traveling mist
Sound embraced her with a transparent heart

Colors traveled through like wind finds itself indoors

I met you in this ripple of the awakening dream
The center of the circle
Carried away my reflection

When no words are between us
I listen to how your heart moves me  - daO







Final Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment