Tuesday, March 1, 2011

yin.



i carved lines in this paper
like designs in nature


when everyone is out
i stay in
i'm the artisan
the kind of art i'm in
is what keeps me in
a world within
heard no further
than where an echo ends
people gather and i'm out fast
amongst a group of solitary souls
i'm the outcast
i know each night like
a page in my past
letters written in the stars
the sky is my guidance
a black scroll unrolled
with holes letting heaven's light in
silence, silence, silence
closed my eyes
and heard the joining of my eyelids

when everyone is out
i stay in
my skin is the only thing
separating me from them
if you speak to me on the street
it's my soul you meet
you might not ever know how dark is
the silence i keep
when i open my mouth to speak
only light is released

No comments:

Post a Comment